Friday, January 3, 2014

FRIENDS ARE NECESSITY IN LIFE


FRIENDS ARE NECESSITY IN LIFE

I long for a friend
     Someone I can run to
When I am weary and blue
     Someone to dry my tears,
Someone who'll drive away my fears

I look for a friend
     One who will make my life__
Richer and more fun to lie
    With a shoulder to cry on.
                                                                                    And strong character to lean on.



Friends? They're not a luxury,
     Rather they are a necessity.
Life's Become a monotony.
    Causing one to be so lonely
Miserable and full of agony.

Friendships lead up to
__Heavy expenses in time
Emotion, involvement and sacrifices,
It also calls for daring,
True Friendship is enduring.



                                                   Friends .... I need Friends
                                                        Friends I keep,
                                                   Friends I treasure,
                                                       Friends who are not just getting,
                                                   But Friends who are ever giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment