Saturday, January 4, 2014

YOUR SMILE

           


              The Secret hope
              That dwells in my heart
              Is my only strength
              To keep on living
              In this ocean of sorrow of undecidedness
              Where I'm Drowning - drowning




      Yet you're there
      Somewhere in the corner of my mind,
      I sense - along time ago -
      There's still time for both of us
                  to dream
                  of happy days
                  of fulfillment
                  of love.


A time when you'll forgive and I'll forget
There were sad thoughts, cruel words, hot tears
Piercing my heart,
Shattering my body into nothingness



          Yes, there will be that time
          You'll see, my love __
          Wait, wait ....


No comments:

Post a Comment