Wednesday, December 4, 2013

URIAH

Uriah when I first brought her home
 This is Uriah "Vetnek" the first dog that was given to me. It was my sister who named her. She was so small when my friend gave it to me and she said that she is a lap dog. I had no intention of getting her because we are staying in an apartment and we don't have enough space but she brought it at work and said that I have to get her because she has a lot of dogs and will not be able to take care of them all. She convinced me that its a small dog so I brought her home.


She was so tiny and cute so I was convince that she's a lap dog, besides I can't tell my friend to bring it back home. As days go by she's growing and growing bigger. I told my friend about it and she laugh so I asked her  if she knows the breed of Uriah but said that she's not sure because she has a Terrier, a Golden and Retriever, a Japanese Spitz and a Siberian Husky, so it could be a crossbreed from these dogs.
Uriah Growing Up
Uriah at the Len Rock Resort


Uriah at Home in the Province
Uriah is actually a medium-size dog but I'm still glad and very happy that I brought her home because she is very loving, tender, melodious, playful and a very happy dog. She is also our guard dog. She's a happy go lucky dog and always follows us wherever we go especially when we go out, she always thinks that we will bring her too. What I like most about her is she relieves my stress after coming home from work. 

If someone give you a dog don't hesitate to get it, they might also be your stress reliever and you have someone to play with and look after you. Dogs are a great pet and they are easy to train.






No comments:

Post a Comment